
I bought our U2 tickets yesterday! Sooooooo excited! We are stuck up in the corner in our cheap seats, but it will still be a great concert. I'm ready to fall in love with Bono all over again. He has one of those voices that can make you forget everything else that is going on around you. Swoon!
The name of my blog is actually the title of a U2 song, as well as our last name. I know, so cute.
You want world peace? Buy the world a U2 ticket and a Coke.

2 comments:
Jas and I went to the concert at the U of U when they came in the 90s. (remember they put a "2" on the mtn next to the university's "U"?) My Dad put our names in a drawing at RC Willey and we won. Seats on the field, right up close. I remember it being a good concert. Have fun!
Very well said. Here Here!
Post a Comment