Ethan lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. I didn't even know it was loose! I come to pick him up from daycare and he tells me his tooth fell out. I was ready to attack the kid who knocked my son's tooth out! It took a minute to get the full story on how he yanked it out on the van ride between school & daycare. Sadly, the first baby tooth was lost in the abyss of the 15 passenger van, but he still got his dollar from the tooth fairy!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Lose something?
Ethan lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. I didn't even know it was loose! I come to pick him up from daycare and he tells me his tooth fell out. I was ready to attack the kid who knocked my son's tooth out! It took a minute to get the full story on how he yanked it out on the van ride between school & daycare. Sadly, the first baby tooth was lost in the abyss of the 15 passenger van, but he still got his dollar from the tooth fairy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's better to have the tooth lost than to deal with the aftermath of the tooth fairy forgetting to come. We just had that drama last Friday. I'm a terrible mother!
That is so funny. I could see you thinking--ok which kid was it. LOL That's awesome. I myself almost forgot last night so I took $1 out to remind me before I went to bed and still almost forgot. phewwwww! That was close.
BTW I LOVE the family pic!!!!
Post a Comment