
Dear Santa:
All I want for Christmas is a brand new SUV with heated leather seats, GPS, DVD player and pretty please, don't forget the SNOW TIRES!
I've been very good & would really like to stop sliding all over the roads...into oncoming traffic...
I'm sure the other parents would appreciate it if I would stop scaring their kids to death as I slide towards them in the school parking lot as well.
Leave the keys under the tree, I'll leave extra cookies.
Love,
Shari
p.s. I really love glossy black

3 comments:
I hope Santa puts a pretty red bow on it too! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!
What the heck---you are so funny and crack me up! But it just wouldn't be yours without mickey mouse ears and yellowstone sticker. So you know what that mean don't ya? Yep, should ALSO include vacation tickets TOO!
Post a Comment