Okay, so Shae sent me this"photo tag" thing, so I'm passing it along, because it's a pretty cool idea, I think. So here is the photo from my 6th file/6th photo in "My Pictures" file, and I will attempt to send it on to 6 people: Amanda H., Holly, Elisa, Shanda, Audry & Amanda J.
This is Abbie & Ethan at Disneyland, September 2007. This was our first day there, & the first thing we saw in the park that day: Lightning McQueen & Mater, characters from Ethan's favorite movie at the time (which I think you can tell by the excitement on his face). It was also Abbie's 6th birthday!
I think we are all ready for another Disneyland trip!

1 comment:
I'm glad you left a comment on my blog. I don't think I knew you had a blog. I thought you just did facebook. I'll add your address to my list, but you are going to have to step up the number of posts you make. One every three months isn't going to keep me too interested!
Post a Comment