Another year, come & gone. I FEEL another year older! Where did all of these damn wrinkles come from all of a sudden?!?
My resolution was to get the kids to school early and get myself to work early. So...today is the first day back for all of us and are we on time? Nope. Not even close...
So much for that resolution. My pathway of good intentions is nearing completion!
Anyway, happy new year to all, here's to another year of mediocrity! (ha-ha-ha)
Oh, and one more thing, anyone want to join me in the count-down to SUMMER?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are definitly preaching to the choir! I think personal its my moms fault(isn't everything our parents fault) love ya babe,
Elisa
I'll join your countdown to summer. Summer is so much better!!! Hope you had good holidays. Sorry I missed you the other day but I'll track ya down next time. Well wait all the office #'s have skipped my brain.
Post a Comment