Ok, so that's a pretty bold statement. Let's just say I HOPE that I can make some positive changes for 2011. What does the list include?
1. Get back to the gym
1a. Run a 5K at some point this year...maybe even a half marathon
2. Teach the kids to play the piano
3. Take a few ski days, it has been far too long since I have hit the slopes.
3a. Don't break any bones while hitting the slopes
4. Visit some lovely spas & clinics to develop a more developed, less well-rounded me ;-)
5. Appreciate the little things
6. Do things I have never done before!
That's a good starting point, I think. Okay, 2011, let's do this thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love your goals! Lets find us a 5k and I will do it with you. Just remember I like the old you too!
You are always so funny. Yes please-don't break bones. Want to hear my resolution?....I didn't make any for the first time ever? Hmmm- let see if that works for me this year? So the 5K thing- I'd love to do it with you as long as it's not too hot & not too cold. Ha ha- go figure, huh. Miss your face girl!
Sounds like I've got 2 takers for a 5K! I know Morgan is having one on July 30th or so. That may be on the "too hot" list! I'm with you on that Amanda!
You can mark off one time skiing and no broken bones. Lets go again in a few weeks.
Shan-how funny, I just wrote my post and THEN saw your comment. I'm in for another ski day! Let's plan on it :-)
Post a Comment