Saturday, October 30, 2010

Spooky-Ooky Halloween Fun!

The kids & I did a lot of fun Halloween activites this month.

*Picking out pumpkins at Hansen's-check!
*The Pumpkin Walk in Syracuse-check!
*Boys & Girls Club party with sack races & games-check!
*WSU Bowling party & scavenger hunt-check!
*And of course Halloween Trick-or-Treating-check & check!

When I asked Ethan if he had enough candy, he gave the appropriate answer:
"Yes! No! Enough candy is never enough!"


I'm including here some of my favorite photos of my favorite little goblins:

Plethora of Pumpkins @ Hansen's

Potato sack races @ Boys & Girls Club Paty, Ethan didn't quite get the hang of it.

Making masks at the WSU party.


Best. Pic. Ever.

Trick-or-Treat!
Smell my feet!
Give me something good to eat!


Syracuse Pumpkin Walk


1 comment:

Shanda said...

Don't you just love this time of year? I love the pics. you were able to get. You need to blow up the one of E and Ab!