Thursday, September 23, 2010

Turning 9 Feels Just Fine!

Today is Abbie's 9th birthday!
There is a lot to celebrate about this daughter of mine.
She is beautiful & intelligent & a joy to be around.
People always tell me how she always has a smile on her face & a kind word.
She has a tender heart and cares for animals & people & is the best big sister a brother could ask for!
She loves to read & enjoys everything about school.
Abbie even loves to go to the dentist! (I haven't figured that one out yet...)
But that just shows how open her heart & mind are to her surroundings.
She always makes the best of every situation & is quick to make friends.
I admire her outgoing personality & the way she makes everyone feel loved & accepted.
I can't wait to see who she is going to become.
Although I wish she could stay little forever, my baby girl is growing up!
I love you Abbie!
XOXO
Mom

1 comment:

Shanda said...

What a beautiful letter to your beautiful daughter. If all little girls were so lucky as to have a Mom like you! Happy Birthday Abbie.