Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's the Little Things

Thank you kind neighbor, whoever you are, who put my garbage out to the curb this morning when I forgot! I will try to follow your example & help out when I see a need to be filled.

I'm trying to (more often, ast least) open my eyes to the little things in life that make life worth living. When I forget to count the little things, I get lost among all the seemingly big roadblocks in life.

My kids are "little" things, in the literal sense of the word, and they are my world. Love you guys!

Brownies are another little thing. Love you, brownies!

Sleeping in! A lovely little thing that I treasure.

Novels! Sweet escape from the day-to-day grind.

A new scented lotion-just for me. It makes me smile.

1 comment:

aminut said...

How nice is that- a neighbor helping out! It's amazing the people who look out for us "single but NOT" ladies at times that we least expect it-don't you think? It was so good to see you this past week. What a sweet woman you are with such cute kids!