Wednesday, January 6, 2010

8 + Great = Abbie



Abbie was baptized on Saturday, January 2nd. She was SO excited! I thought she was overwhelmingly beautiful in her lovely white dress. Everyone commented on the big happy smile she kept on her face all day! Very proud of this girl!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I didn't realize that Hannah and Abbie were born so close together. Hannah is Dec 7. When is Abbie again? She looks beautiful. I hope all is well with you and your family.

Shanda said...

What a pretty little thing she is! It was a great baptism.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shari said...

Yep, Abbie turned 8 in September, I loved the pictures you had done of Hannah, I'll have to do that with Abbie soon! All is well with us, I love checking in on your blog & love the pictures!