TEN years ago on this day was my wedding day. How time flies. I never knew my life would be such a rollercoaster ride; complete with exhilerating highs, scary drops & unexpected turns. Marriage has not been perfect, I never expected it to be, but I find value in learning from our mistakes and becoming stronger for having dealt with them. Most importantly, we have a created a family, of which I am very proud (love you Abbie & Ethan). So, Dirk, here's to us and to our future! Happy Anniversary!
Friday, October 24, 2008
10 years ago
TEN years ago on this day was my wedding day. How time flies. I never knew my life would be such a rollercoaster ride; complete with exhilerating highs, scary drops & unexpected turns. Marriage has not been perfect, I never expected it to be, but I find value in learning from our mistakes and becoming stronger for having dealt with them. Most importantly, we have a created a family, of which I am very proud (love you Abbie & Ethan). So, Dirk, here's to us and to our future! Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats on 10 years together! Life is pretty crazy isn't it...you just can't believe where the time goes any more. You guys are such a cute family and we enjoy spending time with you whenever we get the chance! I can't believe it will be almost 6 years for Luke and I.
Post a Comment